La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LOLA Fest 2007 - A Huge Success

Truly one of London's greatest music and arts weekends ever held, LOLA Fest 2007 has come and gone. A huge thank you to all of the organizers, bands, artists and fans for making this terrific event such a success. I felt very fortunate to partake in this happening and enjoyed all aspects of it. I discovered a lot of great new music and that is exhilarating to me.

I will dispense with the usual review, but rather feature some of my pictures from the weekend.

Let's hope LOLA Fest 2008 is in the planning stages. I encourage everyone to support this event in any way you can.


LOLA 2007



Brian Eno's - 77 Million Paintings



Basia Bulat - Day One

Akron/ Family - Day Two


Constantines - Day Two

Constantines - Day Two


Constantines - Day Two


Ohbijou - Day Two


Hylozoists - Day Two

Torngat - Day Two


The Infamous Shoe Tree



LOLA Fan Jack

4 comments:

Testing snippet said...

Hi Sean
work and planification on LOLA 2008 has already started with a strong focus on growing as a multi-disciplinary live arts festival, with more music, dance and visual generative arts. Thank you for your support,
Anne Howard
writer and PR gal for LOLA
www.annehowardpublicist.com

Cup said...

I'm jealous! Looks like it was a great time to be in London OT!

Anonymous said...

Post more pics. They're really cool.

Anonymous said...

i want to find a picture of the sandro perri show, even better would be audio from it.. any leads??
wonderful performance