La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2010 Barclaycard Mercury Prize Announced

Celebrating the best of UK music, the Barclaycard Mercury Prize 2010 Albums of the Year have just been announced. This year’s diverse selections are all worthy of the coveted honour. For the record my money is riding on Laura Marling or Paul Weller.

Biffy Clyro | Only Revolutions
Villagers | Becoming A Jackal
Corinne Bailey Rae | The Sea
Mumford and Sons | Sigh No More
Paul Weller | Wake Up The Nation
Wild Beasts | Two Dancers
Kit Downes Trio | Golden
Laura Marling | I Speak Because I Can
Dizzee Rascal | Tongue N’ Cheek
Foals | Total Life Forever
I Am Kloot | Sky At Night
The xx | xx

The overall winner of the 2010 Prize will be decided and announced at the Barclaycard Mercury Prize Awards Show on September 7th.

No comments: