La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chartsengraffs - 2012 Edition

I love Last.FM - I love the site for a number of reasons. Whether it be the networking with likeminded musical Last.FM friends, poring over playlists and previewing new music. Most of all though, I love the graphing capabilities that are generated by scrobbling my music library.  (Not captured are the late night music listening sessions in the music room, but illuminating nonetheless.)  Overall though, this is pretty accurate and reflects what is playing on my computer as I am drafting reports for work or scribbling emails, blog posts or searching out the next big musical thing.

Apparently I really enjoy the music of The Replacements and Radiohead.



Hmmm… Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a linear quality to your list of artists that is quite unique. Not so douchy- more musicology.

Cool beans.

TM