La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Basia Bulat Sessions on Daytrotter


If you read my blog type thing you have no doubt seen I have a real fondness for the music of Basia Bulat. As her white hot streak towards superstardom continues some wonderful sessions to prove she is indeed no flash in the proverbial fame pan. Not to mention a Sam Cooke and Daniel Johnston cover thrown in the mix. I would swear the woman is after my own heart. Alas, I can dare to dream.

Basia's tour of North America continues. Her recent SXSW gig garnered rave reviews.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just heard Basia for the first time on CBC last week. I can't believe how talented this woman is.
Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these links you've been putting up. I just saw Basia last the other night and she really blew me away. She is soooooooooo cute too!

p

Anonymous said...

Download em while you can people. These songs are great.