La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Monday, January 28, 2008

R.E.M. TO TOUR NORTH AMERICA

Some great news today that R.E.M. will tour North America this May and June in support of Accelerate , their new record, set to be released on April 1st. R.E.M. have always been exciting in concert and I have been fortunate to see the band on every major tour since 1983. This time out the band will be joined on the tour by playlist stalwarts, Modest Mouse and The National in Canada and the United States. Early reviews of the new record have been very good, check out their website for a song preview Supernatural Superserious.

++the dates++

Vancouver 5/23 - DEER LAKE PARK
Los Angeles 5/29 - HOLLYWOOD BOWL
Berkeley 5/31 - THE GREEK THEATRE
Denver 6/03 - RED ROCKS
Chicago 6/06 - UNITED CENTER
Toronto 6/08 - MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE
Raleigh 6/10 - WALNUT CREEK AMPHITHEATRE
Washington DC 6/11 - MERRIWEATHER POST PAVILION
Boston 6/13 - TWEETER CENTER
Long Island 6/14 - JONES BEACH THEATER
Philadelphia 6/18 - MANN CENTER
New York City 6/19 - TBA
Atlanta 6/21 - LAKEWOOD AMPHITHEATRE

3 comments:

Cup said...

I am so excited, I'm about to pee on myself!!!! How can I wait FOUR MONTHS?????

Anonymous said...

That cover really sucks ass.

amityb said...

Thank you for alerting me to this touring trifecta of awesomeness. I just caught the National a few months ago and they were one of the best shows I've seen in a loooooog time.