La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Monday, June 9, 2008

Neko Case Live from Walt Disney Concert Hall

In my ongoing attempt to fill your collective Ipod… Hot on the heels of that killer Basia Bulat/DevotchKa set last week, NPR is streaming Neko Case's stellar performance at LA's Walt Disney Concert Hall. As many of you know, Neko truly shines in a live setting and this show is no exception. The full concert was recorded live on Nov. 16, 2007, at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles.

The Setlist:

Hold On, Hold On (excerpt)
Hex (excerpt from Live from Austin, TX)
Things That Scare Me
That Teenage Feeling
Deep Red Bells
Margaret vs. Pauline
The Tigers Have Spoken
Dirty Knife
Star Witness
Favorite
Lady Pilot
Sparrows
Fox Confessor Brings the Flood
Hold On, Hold On
Tightly
John Saw That Number

Download the whole thing here in MP3 format

Stream the show from here



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooohhhh... I loves my Neko.

Thanks for the tip.

Lori

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I've found that Neko is not the chattiest of live performers, but she has such an amazing voice, who cares? Thanks for the link, I'll be listening happily.

Anonymous said...

This is just way too cool. I love Neko and I'm a little starved for something new.

Thanks for the link.

Liz