La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Monday, November 30, 2009

Stuck on Repeat Volume I - Tinariwen

Do you ever have a song that gets stuck in repeat n your head?  Well I have an entire album firmly entrenched there.  Tinariwen, the 'guitar-poets' from Southern Sahara have created something highly original and extraordinarily beautiful.  Quite possibly unlike anything you will have heard today.

Careful when you listen though, it might just lodge itself firmly in your soul too.


TINARIWEN in series: Live At Other Music from Dig For Fire on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Lord, that's catchy! I know you forewarned us, but I am going to be haunted by that all day.

I imagine it made for a rather unique gait if you listened to this during one of your walks!