La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sure Plays a Mean Football



The Who to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show on February 7th


Call me sentimental but news today that the Who are set to play the halftime show at Super Bowl XLIV put a huge smile on my face. Sure we hear them endlessly on every CSI franchise going and two of them didn’t die before they got old. But theirs is the music of my youth. Just as good, it’s the music of my son’s youth and we get to see one of our favourite band’s together again.

Hosted in Miami, Florida on February 7th, the band will follow other halftime artists such as U2, Prince, Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones and Janet Jackson. Let’s just hope Pete and Roger don’t have any wardrobe malfunctions during their performance.

The highlight in the American football calendar, last year's Super Bowl attracted more than ninety million viewers in the US alone.

No comments: