La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Saturday, July 12, 2008

PLAYLIST 16 - This Is Your Ipod. This Is Your Ipod on Shuffle.

I am quite convinced my Ipod has developed an artificial musical intelligence that far surpasses my ability to develop the ubiquitous playlist. Worse yet, it may in fact be a Cylon. Frack… At least it keeps me entertained.

Christian Fennesz - Laguna
William S. Burroughs, Chris Stein, Sonic Youth - The Lord's Prayer
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Happy House
Carl Perkins - Honey Don't
Ananda Shankar - Jumpin' Jack Flash
David Byrne - For You
Skip Spence - Little Hands
Townes Van Zandt - I Just Had To Fall (Film Excerpt)
Wilco – Theologians
Neko Case - Twist The Knife
Laura Veirs - Lake Swimming
Hayden - Lonely Security Guard
The Mountain Goats – Autoclave
Serge Gainsbourg - Overseas Telegram
Gravenhurst - Tunnels
Boris - You Laughed Like A Water Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite the diverse play list. I like your Wilco through Hayden stretch a lot.

Kudos to your ipod.

jan

Barbara Bruederlin said...

An ipod that can generate a random shuffle of that quality wouldn't concern me greatly. At least not until it started monitoring your every movement and not allowing you to leave the house.