La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Almost-Impossible Rock & Roll Quiz

You may know the Replacements original monicker, but just who did Phil Spector threaten with a gun while in the recording studio? Challenge yourself to four decades of the trickiest, weirdest and most off-the-wall trivia questions ever in Rolling Stone's fifty-eight question quiz, and tabulate your own rock & roll IQ.

For the record I scored a 45. Ranking me as expert and apparently I know my Bowie from my Bambaataa.This is great fun. Leave your scores in the comments section. I’d love to see how you fared and what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's keep this anonymous. I just got 9.

Anonymous said...

I think I have to go back to rock n' roll high school. I got a 9. Was your score independently verified?