La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Thursday, March 20, 2008

If My Head Were Made of Veal, How Much Would it Be Worth?


That headline is in fact my favourite “Kids in the Hall” line ever; one of many I’m afraid. It never ceases to amaze me just how insidious their unique brand of comedy was (and is) on influencing even my own comic psyche. A day doesn’t go by that I don’t run out of my office screaming’ “My pen, my pen” to unwary ‘stylo’ stealing colleagues. Great news then that the Kids are about to embark on a North American Reunion Tour.

"The Kids in the Hall", the watershed comedy troupe of the 1990’s, are returning to their live performance roots for a major North American theater tour in 2008. The tour kicks off at the Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville, IN on April 4, 2008 and will include approximately 30 cities in the US and Canada. Join The Kathies, Headcrusher, the Sales Guys, Buddy Cole, and people you’ve never met before (but somehow recognize from your everyday life) on an adventure into the bizarre and side-splittingly funny.

I saw them on their last "Tour of Duty" in 2002 and it was outstanding. Cue the Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet and go see these guys or, or, or… I’ll crush your head.

Tell me your favourite “Kids” line in the Comments section.
(* That is my kid with the "Kids". Thanks Jack, they sure loved you! )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Can you get worms from arresting a guy?"

I am such a fucking nerd.

j

Cup said...

Omigod!!!! They're coming to Atlanta, too!

Anonymous said...

"The only reason I ever licked you baby was the salt."

That one kills me every time.

Steve

Anonymous said...

I'm the guy with the good attitude towards menstration (sic).

betts

Anonymous said...

I'm the guy with the good attitude towards menstration (sic).

betts