La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

But Daaaaad I Wanna to Be the Shirtless Skinny Wrinkly Guy


Continuing in Signs of the Impending Apocalypse news… MTV announced today that Iggy Pop has been recreated in exquisite neoplastic detail for use in LEGO Rock Band. Yes people, this one is for real. James Osterberg will indeed be appearing in the Harmonix and Warner's upcoming LEGO Rock band collaboration.

Oy… I could not make this stuff up.

Unfortunately, fans of Guitar Hero 5's cardigan wearing reincarnation of Kurt Cobain can not expect a collaboration of the two anim-icons. As well, it should be noted that Lego Iggy is only available while playing his song "The Passenger".

Ah punk rock, you are now the Mom Jeans of this generation!

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

This information leaves me confused. On the one hand I want to lament the mom jeanification of punk, but on the other, I also want to haul the Lego out of the basement.

Ryan McNeil said...

Ah punk rock, you are now the Mom Jeans of this generation!

Well said! I mean when Clash songs are being used to sell Jaguars we can officially declare the rebellion lost, can't we?