La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Friday, October 31, 2008

PLAYLIST Twenty Twoooooo - The Ghost of You Lingers


Every great occasion deserves a great mix cd. Hallowe’en is certainly no exception. Alas, no Bobby “Boris” Pickett and the Monster Mash here. This compilation created to be decidedly “ghostlier”.

Have a great Hallowe’en everyone. Be sure to buy more candy than you will ever give out and save the raisins for Grandpa.

There Is A Ghost - Marianne Faithfull
Ghost Story - John Cale
Puerto Rican Ghost - Mars
Mouth Of Ghosts - The Dillinger Escape Plan
Molten Ghost (Edit) - Fluorescent Grey
A Ghost Story -Atlas Sound
Ghostship -Menomena
Is There A Ghost - Band Of Horses
A Ghost To Most - Drive-By Truckers
Ghost Writing - Neko Case
Ghost Of A Chance - Ron Sexsmith
Ghost Of His Smile - Sparklehorse
Ghost-Town Of My Brain - Jim White
Ghost Under Rocks - Ra Ra Riot
The Ghost of You Lingers - Spoon
Same Ghost Every Night- Wolf Parade
Ghost - Rogue Wave
Casper the Friendly Ghost - Daniel Johnston
Ghost Ship In A Storm - Jim O'Rourke
Our Kitten Sees Ghosts Califone
The Pink Ghosts The Acorn
Ghost Hardware Burial
Theme From "Ghost World" David Kitay

3 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

That is most certainly an excessively ghostly mix =) Nice one, sir!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Great ghostly list!

I always buy far more candy than I can ever give out, but sadly never more than I can eat.

I hope you had a fun Hallowe'en. Did it rain? It always rained on Hallowe'en when we lived there.

Sean Wraight said...

Well thank you BAP. Compilations are my "spesheeealitee". Give me an theme, and I'll give you a soundtrack. I do take requests too.

Cheers,
s

OBARBARA,

No rain this year my friend. Just a rain of confections. The exceptionally warm weather kept the kid out on the streets longer than normal. Now I get to contend with finding candy wrappers stuck in the sofa until Easter.

s