La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Monday, November 2, 2009

How You Found Me – Part Three


I’ve posted about this ‘Google-tastic’ phenomenon before and once again my latest surveillance of my blog statistics via Statcounter.com beg to be shared with you. Yes, it’s the ubiquitous Keyword Search results segment you know and love- heretofore known as - How You Found Me. This edition features a limited edition director’s commentary. Admittedly, a few of these simply left me scratching my head. One thing certain though dear readers, you are inquisitive types. The question this time though… Just what is “making Steven’s cat sick?”

Apparently at least one Everything is Pop reader wants to know. (Curiously, that would make two of us.)

How You Found Me – The Top Ten (More or Less) Best Keyword Search Results

1 0.58% if my head was made of veal
A philosophical question only Bruce McCulloch can answer.

1 0.58% Wanna Mote
Not sure if this is a reader request or the hot new English pop sensation.

1 0.58% whats the song from the nude hotel scene the darjeeling limited
Song?  There was a song?

1 0.58% wher can I buy blublockers in ontario
Perhaps in the same place as a new "e" key for your keyboard.

1 0.58% olenka and lovers in ottawa
I’ll take “Things That Sound Dirty But Aren’t” for 300 Alex.

1 0.58% who said some pursue happiness others create it?
Not happiness… The quote was actually ‘a penis.” ( Just sayin’)

1 0.58% thom yorke horses london ontario
Thom Yorke horses? That’s just silly. Everyone knows there are only Thom Yorke unicorns.

1 0.58% how to get a ghost pop on webkinz
Ghost vending machine?

1 0.58% higher "olenka krakus"
No, it’s “HIRE” Olenka Krakus. She does have the best band in London, Ontario after all.

1 0.58% pop them up high pop pop pop
Do you people just type anything into Google or what?

1 0.58% "Steven’s Cat is Sick"
No, say it isn’t so. Steven’s cat is normally so healthy.

1 0.58% spanking-on-jeans.blogspot.com
Note to self: Potential blog post title. (My numbers will go through the roof.)

1 0.58% iggy pop on jeanne beker
Now, that would be a fashionable look.

1 0.58% pop-pop-pop-pop.blogspot.com
Dad? Dad? I told you. It’s everythingispop.blogspot.com

Back to your original programming tomorrow.

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I am not going to get anything done today now, worrying about Steven's cat.

Evidently your blog tends to attract those with a serious popcorn fetish. Or those wishing to buy drugs for Olenka Krakus.

It's been far too long since I scrutinized by own keyword list. I shall do so today! (I'm scared)